The Many Faces Of Motley Crue
Being “The World’s Most Notorious Rock Band” (according to the band itself) is not easy.
One of the most notorious and successful bands of the glam metal era, Los Angeles rockers Mötley Crüe burned through the ’80s in a blaze of drugs, debauchery, and platinum hits.
Their glammed-out image, hard-partying reputation, and a knack for melding pop hooks to heavy metal theatrics took the band to the top of the charts repeatedly throughout the ’80s. Albums like 1985’s Theatre of Pain and 1989’s Dr. Feelgood took them to sold-out arenas around the world.
In The Many Faces of Mötley Crüe, we will explore the band’s inner world, including collaborations, side projects plus their hits-filled catalog.
With stellar artwork and remastered sound, The Many Faces of Motley Crue if the most recent addition to Many Faces collection on vinyl format and for sure will be an essential part of your pop-rock music library. Also, remember that it will not be available on streaming platforms.
01. Boss’s Daughter – Pop Evil Feat Mick Mars
02. Deadman’s Ruin – Brides Of Destruction Feat Nikki Sixx
03. Home Sweet Home – John Corabi, Alex Grossi & Fred Coury
04. Paranoid – Vince Neil, George Lynch, Stu Hamm & Gregg Bissonnette
05. Gypsy Woman – Video Nu-R Feat Mick Mars
01. Outcast – James Durbin Feat Mick Mars
02. Lords Of The Mind – Brides Of Destruction Feat Nikki Sixx
03. I Used To Love Her – John Corabi, Randy Castillo & Tracii Guns (From Brides Of Destruction)
04. Under The Moon & Sun – Carmine Appice Feat Mick Mars
05. Bullet To Bite On – Tracii Guns (From Brides Of Destruction) & Rev Jones Band
01. Kickstart My Heart – Richard Kendrick & Jason McMaster
02. Dr. Feelgood – Frankie Banali, Keri Kelli, Phil Lewis, Marko Pukkila, Erik Turner
03. Piece Of Your Action – Derrick LeFevre, Richard Kendrick & Kurtis E. Phlush
04. Starry Eyes – Eden Burning
05. Power To The Music – Blues Saraceno (Poison) & Chris Catena
01. Shout At The Devil – Mystic-Force
02. Girls Girls Girls – Wicked Sins
03. Saints Of Los Angeles – Takara
04. Public Enemy #1 – Richard Kendrick
05. Live Wire – Leaving Eden