CLEARAUDIO SATISFY ALUMINIUM TONEARM
- The two-piece aluminium headshell with adjustable azimuth allows the accurate alignment of any cartridge type.
- The vertical bearing uses a shaft made of wolfram, the polished ends of which run in sapphire watch bearings.
- The twin horizontal bearings use extremely precise and long-life ceramic bearings.
- Anti-skating control is applied by an innovative magnetic system that acts on the side of the bearing housing.
- An unbroken run of Clearaudio’s own Direct Wire cable provides a continuous link without solder connections from the cartridge to phono plugs.
|Construction Details||Friction free tonearm with magnetic bearing technology|
|Tilt angle||23.00 °|
|Distance from pivot to stylus||222 mm|
|Total weight||Satisfy: 233 gram
Satisfy Direct Wired: 350 gram
Satisfy Ebony and Satinè Direct Wired: 350 gram
|Dimensions (W/D/H in inches)||Approx. 11.7 x 3.4 x 5|
|Dimensions (W/D/H in mm)||Approx. 296 x 86 x 128|
* Only if the Manufacturer’s guarantee card is filled out correctly and sent back within 2 weeks to Clearaudio.