CLEARAUDIO CONCEPT MC WOOD TURNTABLE PACKAGE
The Clearaudio Concept turntable has been the most successful Clearaudio turntable to date, winning three consecutive What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision awards, perhaps the most coveted award in the consumer electronics market.
The Concept with its magnetic bearing tonearm, and cartridge pre-installed leaves the factory ready aligned and set up for a true high fidelity plug & play experience.
Made to the highest demands, in Germany, combined with technology and a timeless design. It is equipped with an innovative tonearm with a friction free magnetic bearing. A high quality moving magnet cartridge is completing this set up. All adjustments are already completed at the Clearaudio factory, even the tracking and antiscating force are adjusted.
This genuine, timeless and modern design guarantees a flawless musical enjoyment for decades.
The Concept plays 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM, so no matter what record you choose from your collection a simple turn of the speed dial is all it takes.
New 2piece 30mm thick Delrin platter
Aluminum radiused high mass plinth with compact footprint
Polished Tempered-Steel Bearing Shaft within sintered bronze bushings
Mirror Polished Teflon Thrust Pad
Belt-driven by a Decoupled DC Motor incorporating an extremely low noise bearing
33, 45 and 78 rpm at a Turn of a Dial
Verify Tonearm w/ a Friction-Free Magnetic Bearing
- Excellent value for money
- Concept M/C cartridge
- Highest quality music playback
- ‘Plug and play’, with no complex set-up required
- Excellent build quality made in Germany
- Highest quality materials and component parts
- Advanced technologies
- New tonearm technology with wear and friction free magnetic bearing
- Three speed ranges 33 1/3 , 45 and 78 rpm
- Drive with polished flat belt
- Decoupled and extremely smooth-running precision DC motor with low noise bearings
- Power supply designed for worldwide use
- Construction: Resonance-optimised chassis
- Speed ranges: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
- Drive unit (motor): Decoupled DC motor with low noise bearings
- Bearing: Polished and tempered steel shaft in a sintered bronze bush, runs on a mirror of Teflon
- Platter: POM, 30 mm thickness
- Speed variation: +/- 0.04 %
- Weight: Approx. 7.5 kg incl. motor, tonearm and cartridge
- Dimensions: Approx. 420 mm x 350 mm x 140 mm
- Power consumption: Max. consumption: 1.5w
- Consumption in operation: 0.5w
- Off-mode: 0w